32nd Annual Airborne Luncheon
Time & Location
About the Event
1. SITUATION: The 32nd Annual Airborne Luncheon will be held at the Royal
Canadian Military Institute on Saturday, September 18th, 2021. This annual affair brings current
and former serving jumpers together with Airborne veterans from across the country and
a variety of nations.
2. MISSION: All Airborne soldiers, past and present, are invited to attend the Airborne
Luncheon on at the RCMI.
3. TIME AND RV: 1130 for 1230, Main Bar, RCMI, 426 University Avenue, Toronto.
4. DRESS: Business suit and Airborne/Regimental tie.
5. KEY NOTE SPEAKER: TBC
6. RESERVATIONS AND INFORMATION: Subscription $60.00 (includes a glass of
wine and glass of port service and taxes. Please RSVP to Susan Cook at the RCMI (416)
597-0286 or 1-800-585-1072, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 1st, 2021.
Canadian Airborne Forces Association contact is LCol Scott
Moody,email@example.com or 647-998-0702. Please pass this invitation along to
your airborne friends.
7. Due to COVID-19 Health Protection Measures the room is limited to 50 pers.
Please RSVP ASAP as this event typically has an attendance of 100.
CAFA Website: https://canadianairborneforces.ca
RCMI Website: https://www.rcmi.org